What forms of ID do you accept?You must be 21 or older and present a valid, current ID that includes your date of birth, signature, and photograph. Acceptable forms of identification:
- Driver’s License, Instruction Permit, or I.D. Card issued by any U.S. State, U.S. Territory and District of Columbia
- Valid Washington State Temporary Driver’s License
- U.S. Armed Forces I.D. Card (Encrypted signature acceptable)
- Merchant Marine I.D. Card issued by the U.S. Coast Guard
- Official Passport
- Washington State Tribal Enrollment Card Eligible Tribal ID’s:
- Upper Skagit Indian Tribe
- Swinomish Indian Tribal Community
- Nez Perce Tribe
- Lummi Nation
- Spokane Tribe
- Skokomish Tribe
- Stillaguamish Tribe
- Kalispel Tribe
- Suquamish Tribe
- Nisqually Indian Tribe
- Puyallup Tribe of Indians
- Snoqualmie Tribe
- Nooksack Indian Tribe
- Confederated Tribes of the Chehalis Reservation
- Muckleshoot Indian Tribe
- The Tulalip Tribes
- Verify that the email is from the DMV (can be done in an email or on cell phone) and, reference the old form of identification. If both match up you may enter into the store.
- A driver’s license from any foreign country that is not a U.S territory or Canada
- USA permanent residence card (Green card)
- Expired Passports with a work or school visa extension is not considered an acceptable form of ID. Even though the visa is valid the passport is still expired.
- Passport cards
For Medical Patients who are under the age of 18Patients under the age of 18 are not required to have a form of ID to enter the store IF they have a medical recommendation and are with their designated provider. However, their designated medical provider is required to be 21+ and have a valid form of identification. Patients between the age of 18-20 MUST have their own valid ID as does their designated provider (if patient has a provider.) Check out our Medical page for more details.
Are the same products available at both stores?No. There is a lot of crossover between the products carried at both stores, but the inventory is not exactly the same. The Shoreline location is smaller than the SoDo location and has a laid-back, neighborhood vibe. SoDo location experiences traffic from the higher-density population living in the downtown / Beacon Hill / First Hill areas as well as many tourists. The product availability is dependent on the unique demands of the neighborhood around each store. You can find an accurate menu of what is available at each store here.
Does your online menu accurately reflect what is currently in stock?Our online menu is accurate; we update it 2-3 times per day. We may have some items that are low stock or sell quickly due to popular demand so if you have your heart set on something you see online, you can avoid a broken heart by calling ahead and asking a store clerk to set it aside for you. We can hold items for up to 24 hours for recreational patients, and will work on a case by case basis with medical patients. An asterisk (*) on the menu denotes that that quantity is low in stock.
What does it mean if I have an authorization of Medical Marijuana?Both of our locations are medically endorsed and have a state certified medical cannabis consultant on staff from at least 8am - 8pm everyday. If you are a new patient, or planning your first visit to Dockside Cannabis as a medical patient please visit the Medical section on our website so you can come prepared. The Washington State Dept of Health does not accept medical marijuana authorizations from other states.
Where do I park when I visit Dockside?Both of our locations have large parking lots with free regular and handicap parking available.
Can I get cannabis delivered from Dockside?It is currently illegal for any licensed retail cannabis stores to deliver product or accept payment outside of the premises.
Can I request a product from the online menu to be held at the store so I can pick it up later?Sure - it would be a great idea to do so if you’re traveling a great distance to one of our locations. We can hold items for up to 24 hours for recreational patients, and will work on a case by case basis with medical patients.
I’m looking for a good deal, what discounts are available?Each store has a 20% off highlights case where staff chooses products they are excited to share. Additional discounts are available to members. You can become a member simply by signing up to receive our monthly newsletter. Each month, we choose one flower and one other product to offer to members only at 15% off.
Medical patients who hold WA State Authorizations written by a doctor in WA State are tax exempt and get an additional 10% off of everything in the store.
A 10% discount is also available to Veterans and Seniors.
Stacking of discounts is not permitted, the largest of the discount you are eligible for is the one you will receive.
Price Match Guarantee: We will match any price on the same item(s) from any 502 store in King County.*The Details:
- We will match prices of any licensed marijuana retailer in King County
- Item(s) must be regularly priced (no sale or special pricing)
- Item(s) must be the same (brand & size)
- Sale price must be verifiable on Leafly, Weedmaps, or directly from the store menu and updated within the last week.
- Price must include both the WA State Excise tax and local sales tax