Just like our brick-and-mortar stores, Dockside Cannabis strives to make our website easily accessible and useable to everyone. Our main website and menus may be viewed on a variety of devices including laptops, tablets and web-enabled mobile.
We are committed to increasing the accessibility and useability of our existing website pages and content. In doing so, we make our best efforts to adhere to requirements outlined in the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). We follow Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) to ensure any of the updates, or new things we add to our website are technically and functionally usable by everyone. This is a work in progress as our inventory and content change daily.
What we are doing specifically:
- We added an accessibility tool to our site designed by userway.org. It can be used by clicking on the circular person icon in the upper right-hand corner of any page on our main site. Periodically, we check functionality.
- We work with our online menu provider, iheartjane, which we transitioned to in April 2023, to improve user experience for everyone. Our online menus receive over half of the traffic on our website, but the format is provided by that third-party.
Our goals for our menus:
- Accessible buttons/links throughout the online store
- Alt-text on images
- Per WCAG guidelines, font size and color contrast that provides optimal experience within iheartjane’s platform
What to do if you are having issues:
- Should you have difﬁculty navigating our site, or discover any content or areas you deem not accessible please reach out to us as we greatly value your questions and feedback
- Please provide your name, phone number, email address, the date you encountered a problem and the web page or error message you received
- email@example.com Subject line: Web Accessibility
- Phone number: 844-362-5420
- We will respond within ﬁve business days
Updated Spring 2023